Hello

Hello i am Johnny i am doing this for a class but you are more then welcome to explore it since there's nothing bad here, you can look for facts about jobs if you interested and I have some quotes to make sure you choose the right and not the wrong. If you could not tell by the background i love pugs they are cute so i might change the background every once in a while for PUGS!!!! also remember to choose the right ====>

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SSS

Student Success Statement
“When I do good I feel good when I do bad I feel bad”
-Abraham Lincoln
 
Examples of good: when I don’t cheat on a test I feel good
Examples of bad: when I take my brothers food I feel bad
Reflection: I think he had a good conscious because he was wise enough to remember his morals which unfortunately in this society we don’t have as much.


No comments:

Post a Comment