Hello

Hello i am Johnny i am doing this for a class but you are more then welcome to explore it since there's nothing bad here, you can look for facts about jobs if you interested and I have some quotes to make sure you choose the right and not the wrong. If you could not tell by the background i love pugs they are cute so i might change the background every once in a while for PUGS!!!! also remember to choose the right ====>

Friday, March 20, 2015

SSS

" I trust that my hard work will pay off "
Tyler Haws
Reflection: What i think he has done is inpirering that he could do all thanks to his own hard work. The lesson that i have learned from him is that hard work does infact pay off and that its good to work hard in order to get what you want. i also belive in the words he says becuase hard work does pay off, an example of a younger tom haws would probly be my teachers nephew who has a 4.3 gpa really good at sports and is also going to be a missionarry. i think that if i do hard work in my education that i will be  able to do anything that i want to as long as i choose the right and not ctw and do drugs and all that becuase drugs are the things that mess us up. When i grow up i want to be just  like him but better if possible but to do that i just have to kick the lazyness that i have inside of me and i feel like im really close to doing that i just now need to separate from my technology and i will be a good student but i also now that it will be hard for me

No comments:

Post a Comment