Hello

Hello i am Johnny i am doing this for a class but you are more then welcome to explore it since there's nothing bad here, you can look for facts about jobs if you interested and I have some quotes to make sure you choose the right and not the wrong. If you could not tell by the background i love pugs they are cute so i might change the background every once in a while for PUGS!!!! also remember to choose the right ====>

Monday, April 27, 2015

SSS


" Make your day your Masterpiece. you have to apply yourslef each day to become a little better, and over a period of time you become a lot better." 
John Wooden
Reflection: What i think he maens to say is that you should live your day as if it were your last. When you wanna live your last day i want people to remeber me by something my " Masterpiece ". I want my thing that i leave behind to be something great that people will remember me by and i want it to be something good. I also thing that what he saying is that if you do this every day your next day  wiil be easier and it will get better and better also easier to CTR and you will have a great feelibng on the inside which i think is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment