Hello

Hello i am Johnny i am doing this for a class but you are more then welcome to explore it since there's nothing bad here, you can look for facts about jobs if you interested and I have some quotes to make sure you choose the right and not the wrong. If you could not tell by the background i love pugs they are cute so i might change the background every once in a while for PUGS!!!! also remember to choose the right ====>

Friday, August 22, 2014

Acupuncture



Acupuncture
Duties and Responsibilities:
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese holistic therapy based on the theory that the body depends on life energy, known as qi, being in balance. Acupuncturists correct imbalances in the body by inserting fine needles into acupuncture points, thus maintaining or restoring good health and wellbeing.

Salary:
$75,000-$90,000

Education:
At a minimum, applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED certificate to become an acupressure professional.
 
Reflection:
I feel like I would actually like to be one because what I like to do is make people feel better and by doing this I am making them feel better but directly. It also is in the medical field so I wouldn’t mind doing it because I like helping in the medical field. But there is a side of me that would be scared to do this because of all the needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment